- Solid red shirt
- Khaki pants/long shorts/skirts/jumpers
- Solid uniform colored leggings
- Shirts embroidered/stamped with the Clubview emblem is the only exception to this rule.
- Field day shirts are to be worn on field day, field trips, or any other day requested by the teacher.
- If a student is not dressed appropriately, parents will be sent a written notice. After the third violation, the student will be referred to the office.
- Students should not have any visible temporary tattoos.
- Visitors and volunteers are also required to dress appropriately.
- Parents will be encouraged to assist in creating a positive learning environment by eliminating distractions such as mohawks, piercings, colored hair, etc.
School Spirit Days
- On designated Fridays, students may wear school spirit shirts with khaki bottoms only.
- School spirit day shirts are limited to Clubview, middle school, high school, or college shirts. The shirt must be affiliated with Clubview or a school of higher learning.
- Professional sport shirts or jerseys are not affiliated with a school and are not to be worn.